Osobní ochranné pomůcky a pracovní oděvy
Personal protective workwear comes under the umbrella of PPE (personal protective equipment) and is designed to ensure the safety of you and others using either protective materials or disposable attire, depending on the application. Our range includes clothing, footwear and equipment from trusted brands such as Dickies, 3M, DeWalt, Ansell and our own quality brand RS Pro. Browse our full range of...
What is the importance of using protective workwear?
Protective clothing exists to prevent injury and harm to all parts of the body including hands, arms, feet and the torso.
Types of protective clothing
We understand the importance of quality and the legal requirements for protective equipment, so we stock a wide selection of protective clothing to ensure we can provide items to meet your specifications. Our range includes:
- Overalls - cover the full body and are commonly used to protect wearers against dirt, dust, water and chemicals, available as reusable or disposable type.
- Gloves - we stock a variety of disposable and reusable work gloves to protect hands in all types of industries and applications.
- Jackets - there are many types of jacket within our range, popular types including hi-vis jackets, thermal jackets and waterproof jackets.
Types of protective footwear
We offer a comprehensive range of protective footwear products that offer great protection in the form of safety shoes, safety trainers, safety boots and wellingtons
Types of protective equipment
- Ear Protection - used for protecting your ears within noisy environments. There are different types of ear protection from ear defenders to ear plugs. These are vitally important when exposed to loud noises.
- Face Protection - designed to protect your face against hazardous substances that could cause harm. Types of protection include, safety glasses, face shields and PPE combination kits.
- Fall Protection - designed to protect you when working at a height where PPE safety is vital in preventing fall hazards and fall protection is necessary
- Respiratory Protection - used to protect from breathing in harmful substances, such as dusts, liquid and fumes. Respiratory protection includes disposable respirators, respirator masks (FFP1, FFP2, FFP3).