Síťové a koaxiální kabely
Setting up a small network, or a full industrial network installation? You can easily find your ideal network and communications cables within our range including data Ethernet assemblies, fibre optic cable, telecommunication cable, thin ethernet cable, twisted pair Ethernet patch cable, and fixed installation cable....
We also offer Ethernet and telecoms cable, in Low Smoke Zero Halogen sheaths, which is also known as the LSOH and LSZH sheaths.
Industrial Ethernet Network Cable
All of which are with the various Ethernet speed grading, Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a, Cat7, which will cover all of the up to date network applications. We offer network cables for fixed or Patch type installations, as shielded or unshielded, twisted or untwisted pairs. Patch cable assemblies are pre-assembled and fitted with RJ-45 connectors, these can be used on various types of patch panel type applications.
Differences between the main category types and speed grading
- Cat-5 offer speeds of up to 100 Mbps and operates at a frequency of 100 Mhz
- Cat-5e offer speeds of up to 1 Gbps and cat5e also operates at speeds up to 100 Mhz
- Cat-6 offer higher speeds up to 10 Gbps, 10 Gigabit speed is generally achieved with cable lengths, up to and around 50 meters. However Cat6 cable with lengths of 50 Metres and above, the speed rate then drops to 1 Gigabit per second, Cat6 cables will also run at a frequency up to 250 Mhz.
- Cat-6e also offers speeds of up to 10 Gbps, with no length restrictions, comparing with Cat-6, Cat-6e cables run at a frequency of 500 Mhz.
Type of shields available for our Network Cables:
- UTP or U/UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair.
- F/UTP Overall Foil Shield.
- U/FTP Each Pair Shielded.
- S/FTP Each Pair Shielded + Overall Braid Shield.
- SF/UTP Overall Foil Shield + Overall Braid Shield.
- F/FTP Overall Foil Shield + Each Pair includes a shield.
Networking devices and types of hardware
Network cables are often used to connect various network hardware using an Ethernet connection via an RJ45 connector, fixed installations also include RJ45 outlets. Ethernet cables can be used for connecting one or more network devices together, either a computer sharing a printer, or computers connecting together peer to peer, computers sharing storage drives over a network, or a connection of various other devices such as scanners, modems and telephones. Also to note, when connecting two computers together peer to peer, this is achieved by using a crossover patch, commonly known as a null modem patch cable.